Please allow us to introduce you to a very dear friend, Julie Husic, of Husic Vineyards. Julie and her husband, Frank, are very important people to Triangle Wine Experience, and all the attendees who LOVE their wine. The children of Frankie Lemmon School couldn’t have better friends than Julie and Frank. Make sure to meet Julie at the Gala and try their amazing wine!
1. Favorite Drink: Husic Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon – The pride of the Husic wine’s portfolio is the estate grown Cabernet – perfection in a glass – exemplifying true quality and the gateway to “the good life”. It is the reflection of a unique lifestyle of those with a sophisticated palette who understand what a good wine represents!
2. Favorite Dessert: Husic Vineyards Late Harvest of Semillon, and of course dark, rich chocolate. The dessert wine is the perfect ending to a great meal and a wonderful way to celebrate spending time with family and friends.
3. Best place for Breakfast: Our Napa home, located in and above the Stags Leap District, watching the early morning hot air balloons drift over our property – while I make everyone a full breakfast with fruit, eggs, bacon, waffles and Nespresso coffee. A perfect way to start the day!
4. Words to live by: I strive to be kind every day! The older I get the more I realize what an important quality it is for a person to be kind to others – to treat people the way one would like to be treated. Luckily, having beautiful wine to share and bridge the gap is always the perfect ice-breaker!
5. How did you get involved with Frankie Lemmon? Eliza invited us to be part of the fundraiser, and we have had the privilege of being involved for many years. My fondest memory of the event is having the opportunity to tour the school to see first hand where the funds go and the beautiful children and families that benefit.